Endpoint Detection and Response
- DriveLock EDR helps where prevention through EPP (Endpoint Protection Platform) ends
- Recognizes and remediates security incidents before major damage occurs
- Automates routine work of your IT security
- Adapts flexibly to your IT security strategy
- Integration into other systems such as Security Information and Event Management (SIEM) for further processing
- DriveLock combines all its solutions, Data Protection, Endpoint Protection, EDR and Identity & Access Management in its Zero-Trust platform
Prevention, Comprehensive Defense and Response to Security Incidents
Comprehensive prevention measures and security solutions make life significantly harder for attackers. BUT: they do not provide a 100% guarantee of security.
If an intruder manages to break into your system anyway, you should be able to detect this as soon as possible.
Detecting and responding quickly to threats is critical to effectively averting major damages.
The DriveLock EDR Solution is Comprehensive
To increase IT security, you also need functions that monitor, alert – should a break-in occur – and make predictions. DriveLock supports these features.
DriveLock EDR in Action
Dashboard, event filter definition and response definition
DriveLock Event Settings - more than 600 events
- More than 600 events are detected, correlated and evaluated on the endpoints
- Response options can be flexibly defined
- Automation of alerts and defensive reactions
DriveLock Operations Dashboard
- Web-based interface for investigation, threat-hunting and reaction to attacks
- Condition-based security incidents can be viewed centrally